Is the office open?
- Yes, but you can also tour and lease virtually.
Are you taking extra precautions to clean and sanitize?
- Absolutely! We have made changes to our day-to-day protocol to protect our community. Door knobs and surfaces are cleaned after every visitor or delivery and multiple times throughout the day.
What are your office hours?
- You can view our office hours on the Contact Us page.
What are the requirements?
- Minimum income equal to 3 times the rent in a month.
- Bankruptcy, Judgments, money owed and evictions from previous landlords or utility companies will be a denial.
- We look at criminal history, felony, and/or misdemeanor convictions. Sexual offense or drug related cases will be an automatic denial.
- 2 residents per bedroom allowed
How much is the application fee?
- The application fee is $35.00. We will do both a background and credit check.
What is the deposit?
- The deposit starts at $500 and is based on credit. Learn more on our application page.
Do we take pets?
- We only take cats in certain apartments.
- There is a $500 Animal Fee per pet before move-in as well as $25 per month pet rent.
Are you an income based apartment?
- No, you must make 3 times the monthly rent to qualify.
What are your leasing terms?
- We only offer 1 year leasing terms. We do not offer any short term leasing of any kind.
What utilities is a tenant responsible for?
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities. Water, sewer, and electric is through City of Columbia.
- Some units have gas heat. Gas accounts are set up through Ameren prior to move in.
How do I do my laundry?
- Each unit comes with full sized washer dryers included with the rent.